Stone Coated Steel
Distinguished Stone Coated Steel Roof Services in Cape Coral, FL
Stone Coated Steel Roofing has been specifically designed to resemble the look of traditional Asphalt Shingles or Barrel Tiles but without the inherent ongoing issues that many home owners face, such as frequent replacement due to weathering or hail damage.
It’s truly an industry first – protecting gaps, screws, and all fastening elements exposed to the elements, making your roof more reliable, watertight, and durable than ever before.
Extensive research and development in the design process makes Stone Coated Steel not only the most water-proof system on the market but the most realistic looking and fastest to install. Made from the highest quality raw materials ensures the durability and strength is second to none. The panels and accompanying accessories are engineered to interlock and overlap to resist wind lifting and keep out nature’s elements.
Pros of Stone Coated Steel Roofs
- Ease of Installation – Can be installed direct to the plywood sheathing.
- Longevity – Guaranteed to last anywhere from 40 – 70 years.
- Durability – Stone coated steel is able to withstand the toughest weather conditions.
- Low Maintenance – Unlike many other roofing materials, stone coated steel is virtually maintenance free.
- Energy Efficient – Reflects the sun rather than absorbing its heat.
- Beautifully Versatile – Offered in a variety of colors, textures, and designs
Cons of Stone Coated Steel Roofs
Initial Cost – Although the cost is more upfront, the durability and lifespan of a stone coated steel roof far outweighs the cost.
Our Cape Coral stone coated steel roofing experts can offer inspections, free quotes, and many different installation and repair services that will help you maintain your roof. If you’re looking for a high-quality, energy efficient, cost-effective stone coated steel roofing services, call Trademark Roofing today at 239-747-6145.
Schedule Your Free Roof Inspection Today!