TILE ROOF REPLACEMENT
We provide tile roof installation which offers superior strength and durability
Concrete and Clay Tile roofs are another aesthetically pleasing option. Like metal, tile tends to stand up better to extreme weather than a shingle roof. They also insulate very well and provide energy savings in the summer months.
Tile advantages over other roofing materials:
- Although it may be a larger investment, tile roofing is one of the long-lasting options and can last 30-35 years.
- Unlike other options, tile won’t rot or deteriorate in the hot Florida sun.
- Tile roofing is resistant to fire and insect damage and holds up well under extreme weather conditions.
- Tile is the most aesthetically pleasing option for a new roof installation. There are many profiles and colors available from a traditional look to a modern flat profile.
Aside from the timeless look and longevity of a tile roof, there are other advantages to choosing a concrete tile roof over a less expensive one.
Tile roofs tend to stand up better to extreme weather than a shingle roof. They also insulate very well and provide energy savings in the summer months. Additionally, they offer a quality look and feel to a home that can be desirable to homeowners and buyers alike.
Trademark roofing offers installation or replacement of Boral Concrete tile, which offers superior strength and durability with each clay tile. Boral also stands behind their product with a Non-prorated, fully transferable, lifetime warranty against defects.
Trademark is always honest and upfront with our customers. When selecting a roofing material, we will let you know if you or your home would not be the best candidate for a Tile Roof Replacement or Installation. A few factors would include:
- Cost – Tile roofing has a much higher investment up-front than any of our other options.
- Weight – In order to carry the extra weight load of a tile roof, your house has to be specially engineered to accommodate it. If your home currently has shingle or metal, it was likely not designed for tile, so it may not be an option for you.
- Maintenance – Unlike Metal, tile roofs will require some maintenance and repairs through the years, which can be too expensive for some homeowners.
- Time – Once an order is placed with our manufacturer, there can be several months of waiting for the tiles to be manufactured. Also, since each tile must be laid by hand, the install will take much longer than our other options.